Bloom Sendy Integration Addon
[Note: if you have trouble viewing this page, please try clearing your browser cache. Thanks.]
What is Bloom?
Bloom is an email opt-in plugin that was built to help you grow your email list. Bloom works by adding email opt-in forms to your website, each of which can connect to your email marketing or email newsletter software. When someone signs up using the Bloom opt-in form, they get added to your email list. Bloom works with tons of different email marketing software, and allowing you to create different types of opt-in forms that appear on different areas of your website and in different forms (such as pop-ups, fly-ins, or normal inline forms).
What is Sendy?
Sendy is a self hosted email newsletter application that lets you send trackable emails via Amazon Simple Email Service (SES). This makes it possible for you to send authenticated bulk emails at an insanely low price without sacrificing deliverability.
- Add support for Divi Email Optin Module.
- Seamless integration between Bloom and Sendy.
- Easy installation with virtually no setup.
- Super easy to use.
- Support multiple Sendy installations. Each optin can connect to different Sendy system if needed.
- Support Bloom v1.1+
- Support Sendy 1.9+ (should work with earlier versions, but haven’t been tested)
- WordPress installation capable of running the Bloom plugin.
- Bloom plugin version 1.1+
- Sendy version 1.9+ (note: should run with earlier versions without problems, but we haven’t tested it)
There are two options to install a WordPress plugin. Choose one of the options below.
OPTION 1: Install via FTP
- Unzip the package
av-bloom-sendy.zipon you computer.
- Upload the extracted folder the
OPTION 2: Install via the Plugin Menu
- Go to
Plugins > Add Newmenu, then click the
Upload Pluginbutton at
- Upload the
Installing Plugin Updates
- If you’ve made custom changes to the plugin, you’ll need to merge those changes into the new updates. Otherwise it will be overwritten.
- Go the
Plugins > Installed Pluginssection of the WordPress admin. Then
Deletethe current plugin.
- Follow the instruction for new installation above.
Activate The Plugin
- Go to
Admin > Plugins > Installed Plugins
- Click the
Activatelink on the Bloom
- Sendy Integration Addon
Connect To Sendy
Connecting Bloom to your Sendy email list is very easy. Just follow this step-by-step guide:
Step 1: Create new email list account
In the Admin dashboard, go to the Bloom option page, and select the
Email Accounts tab.
Step 2: Select email provider
'Select Email Provider' drop down menu, choose Sendy. Bloom will then load fields required to connect Bloom to Sendy.
Step 3: Get your Sendy api key
Go to your Sendy installation and go into your account Settings. There you can find your api key.
Step 4: Fill in the required information
Enter the required information into the corresponding fields. You will need to enter the account name, the URL of your Sendy installation, the api key (from Step 3), and the hash-id of the Sendy list you want to connect. Then click the
Step 5: You should now see your Sendy list
- Add support for Divi Email Optin Module
- Fix issue with Bloom 1.2.18+
- Fix compatibility with Bloom version 1.2.x
- Bloom-Sendy Integration addon version 1.2.x requires Bloom version 1.2.x to be installed in your system. If you have earlier version of the Bloom plugin, you can still use version 1.0.0 of the Sendy integration addon.
- Initial release.
You May Also Like
You must log in to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Bloom Sendy Integration Addon
|Product type:||Wordpress plugin|
|Requirements:||WordPress 3.4+, Bloom 1.2.18+, Sendy|